lords-of-friends Index du Forum

lords-of-friends Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

HD Minecraft--pe-zelda-texture-pack

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    lords-of-friends Index du Forum -> Forum -> Taverne
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
raylesanja

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 07:49 (2016)    Sujet du message: HD Minecraft--pe-zelda-texture-pack Répondre en citant

Minecraft-pe-zelda-texture-pack > bit.ly/1TKlAkH

minecraft-pe-zelda-texture-packzelda....majoras....craft....resource....packCurse...Help...Register...Sign...In...Reply..Patrick..says:..March..27,..2012..at..7:40..pm..The..water..stays..as..the..same..basic..Minecraft..water..for..me..oO..Reply..William..says:..April..4,..2012..at..1:11..am..This..was..my..first..tex..pack&&..i..got..it..in..1.8.1&&I'll..try..and..finish..the..HD..pack..when..I..have..more..time..to..deal..with..it,..but..until..then..I'll..just..try..and..stay..on..top..of..what..Mojang..relasesWe....are....not....affiliated....with....Mojang....AB;D..I...haven't...had...a...lot...of...time...to...work...on...my...texture...packs...as...of...late...despite...my...new...laptop,...but...I...refuse...to...neglect...it,...so...unless...I...die,...have...amnesia,...or...go...into...a...comma,...I...don't...think...I'll...ever...stop...working...on...this...texture...pack...until...Mojang...is...done...adding...stuff...to...MinecraftThe..time..of..HD..is..upon..us,..I'll..keep..you..postedUpdate..#86..:..08/29/2012..6:34:38..pm8/29/12..Sat..down,..and..got..to..workI..swear,..God..must..love..stupid..people,..he..made..so..many..of..them33...Comments...jonathan...says:...February...14,...2012...at...5:31...pm...this...was...an...awesome...texture...pack...i...loved...it...<3...Reply...kris...says:...March...17,...2013...at...3:42...pm...this...is...my...two...favorite...games...combined...Reply...brick907...says:...September...2,...2013...at...3:54...am...im...so...glad...i...found...Mcedit...and...this...pack...without...i...wont...beable...to...make...my...mapWebsite..Error..An..error..occurredI've...been...putting...off...the...things...I...promised...the...Hyrulecraft...team...for...far...too...long...with...no...particular...reason...as...to...why,...so...I'm...going...to...jump...on...thatNow...I...knew...the...Time...Block...was...either...going...to...be...the...Command...Block...or...the...Under...Construction...Block,...but...I...wasn't...sure...which,...and...couldn't...decide...what...the...other...whould...beHave..fun!..I..also..have..good..news,..the..Redead..skin..is..still..in..the..texture..pack,..so..no..need..to..worryMaybe...you...like:The...next...few...updates...should...be...pretty...big...ones...besides...the...snapshotsI've...been...busting...my...butt...on...this...one,...but...I...honestly...I...think...it...turned...out...greatHere's...the...list,...have...fun!...:DTop...PriorityTerrain:Clay...(agreed...upon...to...look...like...and...be...animated...like...the...inside...of...Zora's...domain)Stone...Brick...(agreed...upon...to...look...more...grey-scale)Item...Frame...BackgroundFlower...PotCarrot/Potato...GrowthMobs:WitherItems:CarrotsGolden...CarrotPotatoBaked...PotatoPoison...PotatoItem...FrameNew...MapFlower...PotGUI:Wither...Effect...You'll..get..the..textures,..but..no..pictures..and..list,..I'm..way..too..tired..for..that,..not..to..mention..I..still..have..to..drive..back..home..thirty..milesNote:...Showing...last...25...of...102...logsGot....some....of....the....sounds....working....again,....just....need....to....find....out....how....to....get....the....records....to....work....again....tooUpdate..#99..:..08/19/2013..9:57:04..pm8/19/13..Some..new..sounds..and..horses..+..all..the..new..textures.I've..been..busy,..and..to..drained..to..create..a..proper..update..logUpdate....#101....:....12/22/2013....5:25:38....am12/22/13....Finally....got....everything....but....a....video....done....for....1.7.4I....just....wish....they'd....quit....adding....crap....to....Minecraft....for....a....year....so....I....have....some....time....to....catch....up,....or....take....a....breakxx....Private....Mod....Note....():....Rollback....Post....to....Revision....RollBack....To....post....a....comment,....please....login....or....register....a....new....accountReply...Jonathan...says:...May...8,...2012...at...7:22...pm...This...texture...pack...is...awesome!...But...I...did...notice...that...the...chickens...dont...have...legsReply..curan..says:..March..9,..2012..at..9:29..pm..Ive..also..noticed..that..there..arent..any..flames..on..the..torches..I..place,..even..though..the..torches..still..give..off..light..o.OUpdate..#87..:..09/13/2012..4:22:56..am9/13/12..Tired,..I'll..do..the..list..later,..so..you..can..be..surprised..with..all..the..updates..if..you..don't..look..at..the..preview..picsUpdate..#102..:..04/07/2014..3:26:30..pm4/07/14..Not..any..progress..has..been..made,..I've..been..very..consumed..with..life,..the..ups..AND..downs,..so..I'm..throwing..this..update..out..just..to..cover..the..eight..new..blocks f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 07:49 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    lords-of-friends Index du Forum -> Forum -> Taverne Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange